Thursday, July 30, 2015

Days 18-20 Cyndi's Nirahara Samyama Diary: Spiritual Nourishment

All kinds of fun these three days of Days 7, 8 and 9 of Level 3, the 11 days of liquids of Swami Nithyananda's Nirahara Samyama process!

On the 18th, a Saturday, my husband and I had a rare night out attending a Charley Thweatt concert at Unity of Olympia with two friends. We had hosted Charley a few years earlier at the Awakening Center, so it was great to listen, feel and sing some lovely songs again. One of the songs he shared, Wave after Wave:



On Sunday morning before heading to Unity again for Charley's service, I made some pretty nice looking lettuce wraps for my husband's work lunch. He's finally given up on any sort of bread, gluten free or otherwise. These wraps had sushi rice, avocado mixed with hemp protein powder and a bit of cashew butter, then topped with some carrot, cucumber, and sweet peppers. Then I packed up my liquids for a day out in Oly and Seattle.

Charley's service was titled: Flow, Flow, Flow Your Boat, Trust is Not a Dream. It was an excellent message about faith and trust and how life can flow when you let it. The audio of this service is up on the Unity of Olympia website and includes great songs, too.

From Unity, I drove and met several friends on I-5 and we carpooled to see Matt Kahn at his monthly Seattle Soul Gathering. I always go to Matt's events not expecting anything. It is kind of strange, really. And I am always totally blown away by what comes through.

The first time Devon and I saw him live, in November 2014, the message did a total perspective change on our understanding of the need to clean, cleanse and purge for personal and spiritual growth and it helped us in a court case we had the following day. It was months before they finally released that teaching on celebration as a YouTube, called: Anchoring a New Consciousness.

At this Soul Gathering on the 19th of July 2015, the room was probably near capacity of about 200 and the message was incredible and concluded with an "activation", which was a highly charged "repeat-after-me" that moved a lot of energy in me and I was crying through most of it! I will post the YouTube here of that event once they release it, in the meantime, this recent Youtube is way awesome too and I highly recommend everyone listen to Matt if you are awakening and getting more aware.

Another great blessing on Sunday, was reconnecting with a woman who had moved away from the area and made a big turnaround in her life and came back. We ladies went out to eat at Chaco Canyon. My friends had the raw entrees Raw Enchilada and Ginger Sesame Bowl our mutual friend had a Community Bowl that smelled lovely! They all had bites of a purple Blueberry Lavender Bar. I had a Green Cleanse juice; it was a treat that someone else made it for a change, after I spent hours prepping veggies and making juice the day before!

Monday, Day 20, I had a busy day getting a lot accomplished. I made some good raw food cookies out of the nut milk pulp I saved and may share the recipe after I get to try them on Day 23!


What I did on Days 18-20 Nirahara Samyama:
- Days 7-9 of Level 3


Drink
Structured Water and DE Structured Water
Neem leaf powder (1/4 tsp w/ 1/4 tsp structured water)
[Still haven't been having the Haritaki!]
Juice made celery, cuke, beet, kale, apple, green pepper, jalapeno
Carrot Juice
Chaco Canyon 16 oz "Green Cleanse"
Master Brew Kombucha by Kevita, Cherry Tart
Walnut/hemp milk
Spring Dragon Tea Longevity Tea, (gynostemma)

Activities
Exercises and Surya Namaskar
Chanting 108 Ajapa Japa "Om Shreem Nithyanandaya Namaha"
21-min meditation/kriya
Watered Garden and the garden of a friend
Food bank and food prep
Cooked for family
Made raw cookies from nut milk pulp
Business planning
Short walks
Unity visits, Matt Kahn event, Chaco Canyon with friends
Blogging
Editing college papers
Oneness organizing tasks
Watched Korean drama episodes
Watched Nithyananda daily video magazines

For an introduction to the Nirahara Samyama process, read the first post of this diary here. For all the posts in this series, go here: Nirahara Samyama Diary July 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment