Sunday, July 19, 2015

Day 11 Cyndi's Nirahara Samyama Diary: Eating Day

Today I get to eat between Level 2 and 3 of the Nirahara Samyama process, given to the world by Sri Paramanhamsa Nithyananda. 

Even though I felt a little hungry the past two days, I'm not all that enthused about making myself much food today!

I had done this process in November 2014 and was way more in tune with the energy of the process and the energy offered by Swami Nithyananda. 

In this July 2015 samyama, I am doing most of the energetic processes and I have also been busy with summer in the USA with teens out of school, a husband who is working part-time and going to college and myself, who is planning to start a new business.

When I tune into Nithyananda and give him my full attention, I feel an instant connection with, what I call, The Presence. This feeling is calm, peaceful and almost blissful. The Presence is also what I feel when I participate in and lead Oneness events or am in the presence of other high level spiritual teachers and I feel it is about being in alignment with THE Divine or at least MY Divine or higher/sacred self.

This morning, I didn't do any exercises or processes, and I attempted to tune into the replay of the Live Satsang last evening, but Swamiji wasn't on live, so I read notes from recent satsangs. Even reading the notes I will feel The Presence, if I am truly present.

Before my husband Devon left for work, we discussed how he has really been realizing that food is not providing energy. He is not doing the Nirahara Samyama, and never has. He's taking a college Nutrition course right now and when he had to do a calorie expenditure chart,  he added up 3000 calories of energy he expended for the day. He realized he doesn't eat anywhere near even 2000 calories. With that, he realized that the energy wasn't coming from the food and wondered how much energy is coming from the water. (As we are drinking Structured Water™ which has a much higher energy.)

As is the case with us for over 20 years, when I learn or experience new things, Devon seems to also receive the experience and wisdom. Since I like learning and experimenting, I guess this works out well for him, but it can be a bit perplexing when he learns it better than I do! In other words, I will not be surprised if he becomes a full Nirahara before I do!

I made myself some nice vegan rolls with rice wrappers and enjoyed some of my friend's coconut curry, black rice soup and I tried some Honey Mama's raw chocolate I bought at the Olympia Food Co-op during the week. It was from Portland and sold in the refrigerator and it was more like a raw fudge, being that it has coconut meat in it. The flavors in the Lavendar Red Rose Cacao-Nectar bar were subtle and good though!

During the day I experienced Mary A. Hall's Abundance Golden Process; it was a bonus with the coaching program I am doing. It is a perplexing audio, as it is silent! Mary developed technology to multiply the effect of her energy attunements and record them. Well, I had this 'audio' on while working on my business planning and I didn't last 15 minutes and I was out! I trust I experienced some sort of abundance clearing. When I awoke over an hour later, I was awake and ready to go!

We had to rush out after my husband got home from work to drive an hour to see my daughter's play, the culmination of her 3 weeks of drama camp. Didn't feel like making much for myself, and I bought a channa masala burrito from Safeway as I waited for Papa Murphy's to make my son's pizza–his last pizza before a week of Boy Scout camp.

What I did on Day 11 Nirahara Samyama:
- Day 11 Eating Day Between Level 2 and 3


Drink or Eat
Structured Water and DE Structured Water
Neem leaf powder (1/4 tsp w/ 1/4 tsp structured water)
[Nope, haven't been having the Haritaki, maybe I will be brave next week!]
Veggie Thai rolls (rice paper), carrots, cucumber, avocado, Moi Ploy sauce
Coconut vegetable soup
Channa Masala Burrito purchased at Safeway Deli (It was a bit like this recipe without the raita. I'll have to make a recipe for this, maybe raw even)
Honey Mama's Lavendar Red Rose Cacao-Nectar bar 

Activities
Watered Garden
Cooked for family
Business planning
Drove to Morton and back

For an introduction to the Nirahara Samyama process, read the first post of this diary here. For all the posts in this series, go here: Nirahara Samyama Diary July 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment