Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Days 15-17 Cyndi's Nirahara Samyama Diary: The Presence & Deciding for Life

Feeling the Presence.



When I tune into a live satsang with Swami Nithyananda or watch any of the replays or videos, I tend to feel what I call "The Presence". Is it "Swamiji's presence", my own presence, Sri AmmaBhagavan's presence?

Hard to say! It is a peaceful, almost blissful presence that I feel regularly when giving/receiving the Oneness Blessing or participating in Oneness Meditations or any other Oneness processes or events.

I am not a devotee of Swami Nithyananda, nor anyone really! I have spent a lot of time and have received immense support from my involvement in the Oneness movement, as the phenomenon of deeksha – with its mission of awakening the people of this planet – is often called.

I feel it is my own connection to The Divine that I get in touch with at these moments. On Day 16, there was no live satsang or repeat, so I watched the above Nithyananda Times Daily Video Magazine for July 16,  2015 and really gave my attention to the short video and it was like an instant meditation: I felt the presence again.

On the 16th, I was out of juices and made virtually the same juice as last time, this time with kale and swiss chard instead of spinach. With carrots, a bunch of celery, apple, some tomatoes, a beet and some beet greens and cucumbers.

I was a bit depressed on the 16th. Not totally sure why. I am putting a lot of energy into planning a new business and the reality is that it is going to be a longer process than I would like. I didn't do any exercises but did the ajapa chanting.

On the 17th, again no live satsang or replay, so I chose the following video from February 2015 and also read the transcript. I was intrigued by the title: Deciding for Life Clears All Karma.



Swami Nithyananda has been translating the Upanishads this year and there's been a lot about death, and conversely, life. I find it interesting that it all dovetails into Kirby de Lanerolle's rendition of the biblical scripture – it all points towards Life – and it is so amazing that we are so far from that as a society. Swamiji says:
“One should decide to live in this world for a hundred years, hundreds of years, all the while doing his deeds dispassionately as sanctioned by the scriptures. In this way, the deeds done by you shall not cling to you. There is no other way by which a man can free himself from the bondage created by the deeds.

"See, whatever you decide you are going to “DECIDE FOREVER”, becomes the decision FOR LIFE immediately!"

Swamiji makes it so simple: everything is Consciousness; everything is NOW. "Every time you decide FOR LIFE, immediately it reflects in your being."

To me, the Nirahara Samyama is a process that helps one decide for LIFE, as it awakens the reality that all life is consciousness and all life is energy and these are already supporting us


What I did on Days 15-17 Nirahara Samyama:
- Days 4-6 of Level 3


Drink
Structured Water and DE Structured Water
Neem leaf powder (1/4 tsp w/ 1/4 tsp structured water)
[Still haven't been having the Haritaki!]
Juice made celery, cuke, beet, kale, apple,
Ginger Master Brew Kombucha by Kevita
Chai tea
Walnut/hemp milk with bit of cacao and xyitol
Raw soup, various veggies on hand, in blender

Activities
Exercises and Surya Namaskar
Chanting 108 Ajapa Japa "Om Shreem Nithyanandaya Namaha"
Watered Garden
Cooked for family
Business planning
Short walks
Watched Nithyananda video

For an introduction to the Nirahara Samyama process, read the first post of this diary here. For all the posts in this series, go here: Nirahara Samyama Diary July 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment