Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Day 4 Cyndi's Nirahara Samyama Diary July 4, 2015: Begin 7 Days Liquid

July 4th was a quiet day for me. My husband was working and my son kept busy with his friends, so I had some time to do some business planning and help someone unexpectedly.

A woman I met online, after viewing one of her YouTubes on Clustered Water™ Lilian Mustelier, lives near us in Olympia, Washington. She has run an alternative TV show on the local public broadcasting station for some years and has a few of the shows on YouTube.

Yesterday it happened that someone stole her long garden hose, and this morning I was moved to put it on a local Facebook buy/sell/trade/free group and asked if anyone had one, and someone did. So I drove it out to Lilian and hooked it up and gave her a gallon of Clayton Nolte's Dynamically Enhanced Structured Water™ to play with.

We had a great chat and she offered me a psychic/tarot reading. That was great fun. I am beyond trying to prove these things, so it was like a co-operative consultation and I gained some interesting insights, more like a different perspective on some of the situations in my life. So that was fun and truly appreciated.

On the way home I stopped at the Deschutes River at a private property that allows access and I structured the river water with a Natural Action Technologies original portable unit. It was 90+° out and I just waded in with my sandals on and pulled the unit in the water with a figure-eight pattern for a while. I also intended the water be cleaned of pollution down to the mouth of the river and joy be brought to the area. I felt joyful and happy doing this. There were people all up and down the river enjoying themselves on July 4th, including music blaring. It felt very alive and joyful.

This evening in the live satsang, which is actually July 5th in India, Swami Nithyananda honored the USA with a lot of gratitude and an awesome compliment and his blessings:

First thing, God bless America. Today is July 4th for America. Actually, yesterday was July 4th for India, but yesterday at this time was July 3rd for US, so it is 4th this time, I am blessing this great country, and I also wanted this to be on record: it is this country that blessed our sangha to be on this scale; I wanted to remember this country with gratitude. It is that giving nature of US and the people who gave from US created our sangha, the way it is standing, whatever infrastructure we have to reach out to people, all the outer world infrastructure I credit it and attribute it to the giving nature of this country, US. So, happy Independence Day, God Bless America.
[Source: Facebook Posting of Unedited Notes] 

What I did on Day 4 Nirahara Samyama:
- Day 1 of 7 days on Liquids

Drink or Eat
Neem leaf powder (1/4 tsp w/ 1/4 tsp structured water in morning)
Haritaki powder (1 tsp w/ 1 tsp structured water in eve)
Structured Water
Orange Fanta (a social thing!) which I structured
Probiotic Lemon juice drink
Lemonade
Suja juices

Activities UPDATE
Surya Namaskar and Ab. exercises
108 Ajapa Japa "Om Hreem Nithyanandaya Namaha"
Short Walk
Business work
Cooked for family
Housework
21min Kriya Breathing
Watched:
Nithyananda Live Broadcast 7am IST Satsang (6:30pm PDT)
Watched neighbors' fireworks from our home

Observations
Day 1 was uneventful. I don't miss food much, if at all, when I do these processes. I did start the Ajapa Japa chanting today. Which is simply chanting "Om Hreem Nithyanandaya Namaha" and seeing that going around your throat chakra. I do it with my mala beads for 108 repetitions. I have read that some Niraharis, when feeling hungry, do this to stop the hungry feeling. This article, "How Niraharis Live on Prana" on Bfoodfree.org has more information.

For an introduction to the Nirahara Samyama process, read the first post of this diary here. For all the posts in this series, go here: Nirahara Samyama Diary July 2015

1 comments:

Cyndi said...

Here's a video explaining how the Ajapa Japa chanting works: https://youtu.be/54X4EMvT_R8

Post a Comment